Saturday, November 29, 2008

Phoenix Zoo



He loves snuggling with me... and I love it too :)



Petting Zoo... he liked it :)

Calan clapping cuz he LOVES the zoo!

3 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Danielle, those pics are so cute, your little boy is so squeezable! And no, she hasn't written me back yet, I forgot I even wrote her. Alan and I went to prom together in highschool. I was friends with all his friends and neither of us had a date so we went together. We also shaperoned a fieldtrip together. That was fun. But I haven't heard from him in a long time.

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey, I like your "my blog buddies" how did you get your list like that instead of just a list? Also, I think it is funny that I was looking through who has updated their blogs and how long it's been...Kristin's says 1 year ago...it's about time for an update I would say! Maybe you should tell her! =)

McRae Family said...

So cute! I hope you got my text about taking the bio test early today. So I wont be able to go home with you to study...sorry bf. I have so much to do at home so I just wanted to get it over with