
Uncle Brandon and Calan. So he got a lil scared and i don't blame him cuz it is a big slide for a lil tiny boy :(
He likes climbing up it and sliding down better :)
Calan LOVES to push his quad more than ride it, so it works out perfect for both the boys. Hopefully in a couple more months Calan's legs will be a lil longer and he will be able to push himself on it :)

And too bad Calan's diaper goes up kinda far in the back other wise we cuda seen some baby butt crack ;)




3 comments:
How cute...and I think that is Lucas.
Nope. It's Alex. But don't feel bad. I had to enlarge the picture to know for sure! He's wearing Lucas's shirt, though. Only because he really REALLY likes brown, and since he was right there ready to get dressed that day and Lucas was still playing around, I let him wear the shirt he picked! Too cute. I couldn't see the first two pictures though. My computer was having trouble loading them. But the ones I did see are super adorable! He's a doll.
Ok I LOVED the one with him in the petting zoo, it was adorable. And the Santa pic with Tayson was actually at our Ward Party ... I was pleasantly surprised with how well he did with the big man in red. :P
Post a Comment