"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Formula for Success!
"May I share with you a formula that in my judgment will help you and help me to journey well through mortality... First, fill your mind with truth; second, fill your life with service; and third, fill your heart with love." -Thomas S. Monson
♥ YoU aRe WhAt YoU rEaD, LiStEn To, WaTcH, aNd tHiNk AbOuT ♥
"As our love for the Lord deepens, our minds and hearts become purified. We experience a “mighty change in . . . our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually." -Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
Consider the Lilies
"You don’t have the power to make rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people by your words and smiles... You carry within you the power to make the world better..." -Sharon G. Larsen
Grace of God
"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." -Joseph B. Wirthlin
Be Not Afraid
"Tomorrow’s joy or tomorrow’s despair has its roots in decisions we make today. Perhaps some people think to themselves: 'I know I need to change some things in my life. Maybe later, but not now.' Those who stand at the threshold of life always waiting for the right time to change are like the man who stands at the bank of a river waiting for the water to pass so he can cross on dry land. Today is the day of decision." -Joseph B. Wirthlin
Best Place on Earth!
Where I'm gonna get married... someday :)
He is the way!
For "His divinity, His majesty, His perfection, His love, and His redeeming power"... and for His ultimate sacrifice for each one of us, so we can make it back home.
Joseph Smith
He lived and died for what he believed... "Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"
IT'S TRUE!
"For I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." --Alma 36:3
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” -Mother Teresa
♥ KeEp YoUr FaCe To ThE sUn AnD tHe ShAdOwS wiLL faLL bEhInD ♥
♥ No OnE cAn PrEpArE yOu FoR wHaT hEiGhTs YoU wiLL sOaR uNtiL yOu SpReAd YoUr WiNgS ♥
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” -Mother Teresa
He Lives
"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power." -Ezra Taft Benson
Let Your Light So Shine
A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but rages through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.
-Joseph Smith
You Are The Light of the World
"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us—even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won’t, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin
As I Have Loved You
"Nothing is going to startle us more, when we pass through the veil to other side, than to realize how well we know our Father, and how familiar his face is to us..."
2 comments:
SOOO cute.... I LOVE baby booties!!!
Love the little butts!! Soo cute!!
Post a Comment