Tuesday, July 15, 2008

His new tricks

First time eating cheerios and he loved it! :)






He HATES to eat! I have to pretend to put the binky in his mouth so he'll open up and then i sneak in a bite and then after it's in his mouth i have to put the binky in to make him swallow or else he just gags! :( That's why we make such a mess!

2 comments:

hollysboys said...

I thot I just checked your blog and now there is all these new posts. Your good girl! Yo Baby has niice booty! I love the nakey pics, its so cute to see all the rolls! Its the only time in our life that rolls are attractive so we got to enjoy it right! Love you tons girl!!

hollysboys said...

ah ha ha!! I tagged you! Go to my blog to see. I am pretty sure your supposed to answer the same ?s as I did! So I will be waiting to see your answers. Its actually kinda fun! Luvya!