My cousin and coolest chica named Holly just tagged me :) So here's the questions I'm suppose to answer...
3 JOYS?..
1. My handsome lil boy Calan! He brings me so many smiles and so many laughs every single day! He is my EVERYTHING!!
2. All my family! They've been there for me literally since day one of my life :) I LOVE them all!
3. Last but not least my Savior! He makes me who i am. I would be so lost if i didn't have His guidance and direction in my life each and every day. For the Atonement... i would never be able to make it back home with out His sacrifice. I LOVE this gospel!
3 FEARS?..
1. So i wouldn't say i have fears... i just worry about things. One thing i worry about the most is Calan and how i hope he goes on a mission and marries in the temple and stays strong in the gospel his whole life. I just want him to be eternally happy!
2. Another thing i guess i do fear is dying! I don't wanna die yet. I wanna be able to raise Calan and take care of him!
3. Another thing i worry about is my families eternal salvation. I want ALL my family to make it to the celestial kingdom, so we can ALL live together forever!
3 GOALS?..
1. Get married in the temple. This has been my number one goal since i was a little girl! To kneel across the altar with someone I love with all my heart. To build an eternal relationship and know that all our kids will be sealed to us in the covenant... what more could a girl ask for?!
2. To have a home where the spirit of the Lord can be felt. To raise my children in the gospel! To always attend church, have family night, have family prayers, scriptures study, and to teach them to have Jesus Christ be their best friend.
3. Finish school. Pass the NCLEX. Become a labor and delivery nurse. Go on missions with my hubby. To become as near like Jesus Christ as it is possible for me. Receive exaltation. I would also love to serve and bless others who are less fortunate. I would love to travel the world. I've only been to Mexico, Hawaii, and places in the U.S. Ok so i know that's way more than 3 goals but oh well :)
3 OBSESSIONS?..
1. CALAN! I'm totally obsessed cause i can never get enough of him! He makes me so So SO HAPPY! I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF ME!!
2. Pictures. I LOVE taking pictures of Calan and i have to take A LOT cuz i have to try to get the perfect picture. You can always delete so why not snap away :)
3. Food! What more can i say... I LOVE to eat!
3 RANDOM FACTS?..
1. I LOVE snowboarding! It is my favorite thing to do ever! Sucks it can only be done in the winter :(
2. I love road trips! The longest road trip i've taken was from Florida to AZ :) I've also driven from Idaho to AZ nonstop, all by myself... 16 hours!
3. When i was in high school my sister Janae cut underneath my tongue because i wanted it to be longer... now i can touch my tongue to my nose :)
Now it's my turn to tag :) I tag Ashleigh, Brooke, and Nikki!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ok I was going to cry over that! I so hear ya with the crying. When we watched that video that Brad made Talese at the dinner I was so embarrased of myself cuz I sat there and cryed like a huge baby the whole time! I cry just thinking about my 4 babies and my hubby and movies I even cry over commercials Ive seen, Oh I have serious issues! It must be the happiness mixed with motherhood! I love life! And I love you tons cant wait til wednesday!!
Danielle,I usually don't comment on blogs, but your tagged comments so touched me. I cannot tell you enough how proud of you I am. I have watched your struggles and how you have handled them and how you have grown over the past year or so. I so much admire you for everything that you are doing right now and for holding out for doing things the right way! You have your priorities in order and you will be so blessed for that. Paul and Calan are so blessed to have you as the center of their lives. I cried all through your comments. I love you, love you, love you!!!
Done! =)
Post a Comment