Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I found a HUGE frog! :)




When i pulled up in the driveway i saw it jump up and down in front of my house. And this thing was HUGE! So i had to run inside and tell my parents to come quick so they could see. The only thing i had to compare it to was my cell phone. It was so scary getting close to it just cuz it was SOOO big! And no... this frog is not made for my little boy's pocket!.. it's too big! :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

That thing is HUGE! I would have been totally creeped out by it. But I can just imagine Alex and Lucas looking at it. They would have been SO excited! It's creepy, but it made me smile!

hollysboys said...

K my boys would have been in hog heaven with that huge frog! Thats awesome! I love all the new pics of Calan, he is such a doll! You are so lucky to have such a good and super cute little dude, Its a direct reflection of his mommy you know!!
I love you to death and call me for anything! Cant wait for breakfast wed.