Saturday, August 16, 2008

Naked play time :)



... he's feeling better!

3 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Yay for naked babies!!! He is so freaking cute! So...I had a dream about the whole "paint them blue" post you put on my blog. I dreamed that you and I actually had a conversation about that. Funny huh! Random much?

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey I deleted your link because I didn't know how to access it cause it was blocked. So, I deleted it, but now that I can actually get on it, I will add you again! Thanks for letting me know! =)

hollysboys said...

I love nakey babies!! And especially Calan Hes such a doll!!
I got your new cell #, thanks so much! Hey is your blog private or not? I can get to it from Jims comp. so I was just wandering if you did or not! Anywho loveyoutons girly!!