Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not a good day!





Calan woke up with a fever, then we went out to lunch and Aleah scratched him, then after dinner i was giving him a bath and he fell back and hit his head on the sink and a big red bump appeared instantly, then he was playing and smashed his fingers in the cabnet, and all day long he hasn't felt good cuz he's sick :( And don't be fooled by Aleah... she's not as innocent as she looks :) but she is so so sweet! She loves to give Calan hugs!

2 comments:

Cami and Derek said...

Can't believe how big he is getting!! Don't worry..the bruises and bobos only get worse! My Dad says that they make them tougher. Give everyone out there our love!!

hollysboys said...

I am going to assume your talking about an element or something else you put on ok. All you do is go to your layers palete and highlight the item you want deleted and right click it and it will give you a delete option ,click and thats it! super easy!
I had so much fun with you guys too! I absolutely love hanging out with all the girlies! And you can call me any time for questions or anything else of course! And your header looks awesome I love it!!
luvyatons!!