Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ready to go swimming!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Way cute swim trunks! I haven't bought my boys' swimwear yet. Jeff's aunt picked some up for me last year and this year so far. They're cute, but I like Calan's better.

hollysboys said...

I am going to have to tell my dad to read your comment, that was so nice of you!!! I also had a ball yesterday and I cant wait for next week and every wed... I am so thankful for you and your family Danielle, I love all of you to death. You all bring such joy every where you go. Your mom has done a fantastic job at raising you all.. We need to do a giant picnic at the park with everyone again I think its about that time again!!luvyaholly

The Wagners said...

He's getting so big! Tayson is going to have to catch up to him, although lets hope he does that after he come out. ;)