Saturday, June 28, 2008

Havin fun! :)


3 comments:

hollysboys said...

WOW! all the pics of Pauls Costa Rica trip are so gorgeous!! I myself have never been but now I want to of course! However I do have to say I was least impressed with the roadkill pic! GROSS! I didnt know that Talese had one but Ashley told me that her and Tyler have one and I forgot to get her address before we left so we need to get both of theirs! Me and Esta talk on the phone alot and she said she didnt know Ashleys either, so if you get it let me know. I do have Talainas email I could write her. Hey did you see the pics she added to hers. OMG her baby is so cute!! But she did the pics as page elements instead of posts so you cant comment on them. I dont know if she knows how to do everything yet so I might have to call her.
Anywho I had a ball yesterday too. And I am so glad you brot Paul and that Donny could come again. Paul is such a nice guy, You definately hit the jackpot with him girl!!! Him and Donny are always welcome to come, I love all family to death!!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I just love Calan's smile! He is always showing it, too. He's so cute. Those are great pictures of Costa Rica, too. Did you get to go? Or just Paul?

The Wagners said...

He's such a happy boy!! That's so fun, I'm jealous ... only a couple more weeks though!!!