Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I wanna bless Dada!"

Note: Calan calls, Grampa "Dada, Poppa" Grammy "Mom" and me "Mommy"

Calan and I were in the room playing and we heard Grampa cough a couple of times, immediately after Calan scurries to the end of the bed and gets down as fast as he can saying, "I wanna bless Dada.. I wanna bless Dada." As he's running down the hall to Lance's office, he says, "Bless you, Dada.. bless you, Dada." Then he pops his head into his office and says, "Bless you, Dada."

I went to my Stake conference tonight at 7, so Mom and Dad took Calan over to Nikki's house for a little get together thingy and on there way back home about 10, Calan's eyes are closed and he says, "Be quiet, Dada" (3 times).. then he said, "Be quiet, Mom" (3 times) The funny part is, they weren't even saying anything. He must have been dreaming, because Lance told me that he looked back and his eyes were still closed.

No comments: