We went up to Utah for Ashleigh's funeral and we took this pic infront of the temple. Then i had the amazing idea to take a pic of Calan and I infront of the temple everywhere we go, so hopefully when Calan gets older he can see that his mommy loves the temple and how important they are. I figure the more things i can do while he's young, hopefully the better chance i have of raising an obedient future missionary and honorable priesthood holder :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
We went up to Utah for Ashleigh's funeral and we took this pic infront of the temple. Then i had the amazing idea to take a pic of Calan and I infront of the temple everywhere we go, so hopefully when Calan gets older he can see that his mommy loves the temple and how important they are. I figure the more things i can do while he's young, hopefully the better chance i have of raising an obedient future missionary and honorable priesthood holder :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment