Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look who got a hair cut!


Doesn't he look so much older with his hair short?

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

he does look older!!! so cute though!!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

He does look older, definitely. He's got the cutest dimples in the bath picture! You have to show me how you do all the cool digital scrapbooking stuff sometime. I see it all the time, but it seems I'm the only one who doesn't know how to do it...

McRae Family said...

I LOVE the cut, he looks so cute!! He is getting so big, I can't believe it. Sorry again about your test, that sucks but I know Heavenly Father is mindful of you and has a plan for you. Have faith and it will all work out for the best. One day you will look back and will laugh about all of this!

McRae Family said...

Hey BF, I hope you are having a better day today and that you are feeling better. Also, I keep meaning to ask you to tell Tiffany that I wanna see her blog. She made it private so I don't know how to get a hold of her to tell her to add me. Will you email her or something and tell her to add me to the list.

The Haynies said...

Gosh he is such a stud!! Cute hair!! I also appreciate the strategically placed toy, modesty first.. jk

I hope you are doing well. Life has been a bit crazy. I love this mormon message on youtube it has really helped lift my spirits. Its a great pick me up regardless of the situation!!! Its called Come what may and love it!! I now watch it every day. A personal Fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNYhcYEwIE

Sorry if I emailed it to you earlier.

Take care Love Tiff

Cami and Derek said...

Awwww!!! He does look older. He is still precious!! That dimple is going to break hearts one day ;)