Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is what i got Calan for Valentine's Day and i think he likes it ;) He has rhythm in his bones! :) He LOVES to dance!.. and i LOVE to watch! lol

4 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

haha how cute!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Wow! There was so much I missed! I LOVE the video of him dancing. He's so cute! Thanks for the re-invite!

The Wagners said...

That is adorable! So ... sorry it took me so long to come look! When you told me they were up I was on the stupid computer and it wouldn't load ... then everytime i was on the good computer I forgot. BUT THANKS!!!!

McRae Family said...

Too cute, I freaking love the ears on that toy, I was laughing so hard. Bio is still not the same without you but I'm managing. I miss you BF