

He LOVES hats! I looked everywhere for toddler hats and couldn't find a place that sells cute hats to fit a one year old, so i finally found a place online that sells super cute hats, made very sturdy too! The website is littlefit.com. Check it out! They sell girls and boys hats, size 4 mo-5yrs. Free shipping for 3 or more hats. Let me know if you wanna buy and i'll give you a discount code for 20% off :)




5 comments:
Danielle! So what have you been up to? I guess I could just read your blog but what's the short version. I see you've got a cute kid! Do you feel all grown up now? That is just way too crazy.
Also, is this awkward? I feel like it might be?
What a CUTE little hat, it fits him so perfectly! He's getting so big, I just can't believe it. Bio is not near as fun without you guys, I'm missing you like crazy! It seems to drag by but its so nice to be able to come home before dark so I suppose its worth it!
Hey everyones blog updates on the side of my blog saying that my friends/family updated their blog so I know who updated their blog and then I can go look, but yours doesn't. Does that make sense? Do you know why?
Ha, It's not awkward...
And yes being married makes me feel old. I just figured a kid would like ten times more. Probably the whole person-that-you're-responsible-for-besides-yourself thing.
And when you get married you are more than welcome to steal my hair. Are there any prospects? Please dish.
Brookey Poo it's because her's is private ... anyway, Danielle ... I absolutely love the picture of him laying in the tub. That's freakin' hilarious! And he is getting so big!
Post a Comment