Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Calan :)


I've never put ice in his sippy cup before and he thought it was really cool! This is not his laugh by the way... i dunno what it is. LOL :)

7 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him. You guys are going to be around for Thanksgiving, right??

McRae Family said...

Hahaha, that is too cute! Look at all the blogging you've done...I'm such a slacker! Thank YOU for being MY bf

McRae Family said...

Dude, I'm already sore! I just got home and I can already feel how tired my legs are.

Brooke and Brian said...

Haha, thats hilarious. Calan is such a great kid, I love his happy-ness. Hey, so you asked for mom and dads blog password and log in, but you didnt' up date it...or did you, I have to check. If not, are you gonna? Thanks again for calling me to come to the trunk or treat...sorry I didn't come. Call me again though, even though most of the time I say no, sorry for being so lame. Youre the best. Love you.

Danielle and Calan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McRae Family said...

hey BF, happy halloween to you too. Hope you had fun trick or treating and you got better candy this time

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey Danielley, I don't know if Janae has left already (probably) but can you do me a favor and get some of those super cute pics of Ryah and Wes that she took, on the couch. If she left already, can you just email me Janae's address so I can aske her to email them to me...thanks! =)