Monday, September 29, 2008

More Bath Tub :)



He LOVES to bang on everything!.. so this is him banging on the side of the tub :)

9 comments:

McRae Family said...

Hey BFF. Your bathtub pages turned out so cute...I love it!! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see ya tuesday. Maybe I'll bring my laptop so we can blog together

Danielle and Calan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Brian said...

Hey, its a hairless, tanless turk again! Cute baby! =D

McRae Family said...

Hey BF, I'm trying to study for our test tomorrow and I'm so sick of it!! I don't want to look at that freaking book anymore!! I think I'm done for now, but we will totally have to study up tomorrow together. It doesn't seem as bad to study with someone else.

Anyway, my pics are up, so I wanna see yours now!! You better not keep me waiting for too long.

McRae Family said...

I know, right! Its so soon. My mommy is making turkey dinner for me, I can't wait! Were you able to get your license taken care of yet?

Brooke and Brian said...

I love that background its mucho bueno...
so, brian's dad looks a lot like her too. I want to get pics of his mom and him and my dad and compare everyone...my mom and i looked really similar and so does she and ryah, its pretty crazy how it all works out.

McRae Family said...

Hey dude! I hope you have a good weekend and study hard. Don't forget that its a sin to not do your best!

McRae Family said...

Yay!! You can drive again, I'm so glad. I keep forgetting to tell Chris about that, I'll have to tell him later...he's already asleep. He will totally laugh at me.

McRae Family said...

Hey BF, I just got on blackboard and the grades for the test are posted so you can check now. Hope you did good!