Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He loves to smile!

5 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

He is so smiley! All his pictures seem to be happy ones. Swimming looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take Audrey for the first time. I've already gotten her first swimsuit! Yeah... and it's snowing today. Go figure!

Clay's gal said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Your little babes is beautiful! Just like his Mama!
Lindsey Jeppsen

hollysboys said...

i just wanted to tell you that i had so much fun with you guys at the baby shower yesterday.i love you all to death and your baby is even cuter in person. this summer you will have to come over and go swimming with us, we go every day. and tell your sisters that their invite will come after they start bloggin!!jk! and call me and i can teach you the digi scrappin!!luvusomuch!!holly

hollysboys said...

oh my gosh, what the heck! our whole family has my space pages and they are all private..?. whats up with that. my space seems to hard, what do you think the chances are of them converting to blogs?? we are going to have to work on them when we go to idaho. this is just totally unacceptable!!

Clay's gal said...

Danyell- Clay and I just want you to know that we love you and hope that you will not let what others "say" effect how you view us. I think you know us better than that. I AM glad that we can keep in touch, so please do! Sorry you had to be caught in the middle of all this! But we really do care about you and your family!Lindsey